Clark Henderson Dental Corporation
A NOTICE TO PATIENTS: CORONAVIRUS
In light of the evolving pandemic and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to reschedule non-emergency/cleaning appointments until March 30th. We will continue to evaluate the situation as it evolves. We wish all of you continued health and strength during this challenging time.
For the protection of all our patients and staff due the recent outbreak of coronavirus, we are requesting the following:
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with has recently traveled or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.
Our office is committed to providing quality, comprehensive dental care in an atmosphere of compassion and respect. We will strive to exceed your expectations in service and value to ensure that you will return and recommend our office to others. When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Contact Us Today!