Clark Henderson Dental Corporation
A NOTICE TO PATIENTS: COVID-19
In light of the evolving pandemic and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to reschedule non-emergency/cleaning appointments until Monday, May 18, 2020. We wish all of you continued health and strength during this challenging time.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it's both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we will follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to ensure that our infection control procedures are current, effective and adhere to each agencies' recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again and we will record your temperature upon entering the office to ensure that nothing has changed since the phone conversation.
- You will be asked to wear a face mask and we have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
For the protection of all our patients and staff, we are requesting the following:
If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illnesses and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
Please notify our staff before your appointment if you or someone you are in close contact with has recently traveled or if you have been exposed to someone else who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who was quarantined as a precaution.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately.
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our office is committed to providing quality, comprehensive dental care in an atmosphere of compassion and respect. We will strive to exceed your expectations in service and value to ensure that you will return and recommend our office to others. When you visit our office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Contact Us Today!